Conference Product Demonstrations
You can demonstrate your products during the conference.
Product demonstrations provide Exhibitors with an opportunity to deliver an in-depth presentation promoting their organization, products, and/or services.
- CWLA reserves the right to restrict or evict exhibitors who become objectionable because of noise, method of operation, materials or any other reason including the opinion of CWLA that the exhibit detracts from the CWLA exhibit as a whole. In the event of eviction, CWLA is not liable for refunds or other expenses.
- Insurance and liability are the full and sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must register at the CWLA registration area. At that time, they will receive name badges and a final program.
- Any sound equipment must be kept at a level low enough that it will not disturb other exhibitors.
- Items may be placed under your skirted table at night, but please note that there will be no security or storage space available.
- All property of exhibitors is understood to remain in their care, custody and control in transit to or from or within the confines of the exhibit area.
Liability and Insurance
- Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by CWLA or the conference site, its owners or managers, resulting from any act or omission of Exhibitor.
- Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the conference site, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from Exhibitor's use of the property.
- Exhibitor's liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees, which result from or out of the Exhibitor's occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, or any part thereof.
- The Exhibitor waives all claims of any kind against the Child Welfare League of America and its respective employees and agents arising from the conduct of the Exhibition, and agrees that none of the parties referred to above shall be liable for any loss, damage, or destruction of property belonging to the Exhibitor, its agents or its employees, nor for any personal injury that may occur to the Exhibitor, its agents or its employees, nor for any other loss or damage whatsoever, including, without limiting the foregoing, any loss or damage to the Exhibitor's business by reason of failure to hold the conference and/or the Exhibition, or failure to provide space for an exhibit or the removal of an exhibit, or for any action of the parties referred to above in relation to the exhibit or Exhibitor.
- The Exhibitor further agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CWLA and its respective employees and agents from any and all damages, claims, or other liabilities resulting from any act or omission connected with Exhibitor's participation in the conference and/or exhibition, whether negligent or not.